Interested in a test?
COVID-19 Symptoms Checker
What to do if you have symptoms?
- Stay at home (self-isolate)
Do not leave your home or have visitors, anyone you live with and anyone in your support bubble, must also self-isolate
- Get a test
Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible. Anyone you live with and anyone in your support bubble, should also get a test if they have symptoms
Keeping you & others safe
To stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), you should avoid close contact with anyone you do not live with. This is called social distancing.
It is very important that you do what you can to reduce the risk of you or other people getting ill with Coronavirus. You can spread the virus even if you do not have the symptoms.
Use the NHS 111 online Coronavirus Service if:
– you are worried about your symptoms
– you are not sure what to do
Call 111 if you cannot get help online. Do not go to places like a GP Surgery, hospital or pharmacy
- Stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from anyone you do not live with (or anyone not in your support bubble) when outside your home
- Wash your hands with soap and water often, – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean